If you already work for yourself, you know how AWESOME it is.
If you haven’t taken the plunge yet, hang on and think about this…
There are a TON of benefits of working from home.
Some of the ones I enjoy most:
* playing dumb every time a family member or friend asks you what it is you do for a living. After 11 years, neither family nor friends seem to understand what I do – nor do I bother explaining. Best kept that way me thinks.
* staying up till 1 or 2 in the morning - and sleeping in – on a Tuesday (or Wed, or Thur, or pretty well any day you damn well please).
* turning on the morning news so you can laugh at the traffic jams, accidents, and total mayhem caused by road-ragers.
* not shaving… hell, you can shave half your face if you want… people on the end of the phone won’t know (watch the video Skype calls – they might know)
* working out in the middle of the day – twice a day like me – and saving your nights for play time (and not having to deal with the meat heads at a gym)
* walking the dog on a hot sunny day – at 2:00 in the afternoon (hint: IDEAL time for beautiful girls to be walking their dogs – and IDEAL time for single guys like me to enjoy the abundance of beauty in the world! Best part? Most single guys have jobs and don’t work from home – so they can’t enjoy the scenery like me!)
* throwing out your ties – I did it by accident but haven’t needed one in a long, long time.
* nap time – if needed, when needed, wherever needed (couch, bed, office chair – kitchen chair – doesn’t matter when or where)
* winter woolies – avoiding the cold weather by staying home and warm – vs the job-keepers who much bundle up, warm car, de-bundle, wait, re-bundle, brave cold, fight rush hour, curse, fight cold after parking car, unbundle – rinse and repeat at 4:30… every single work day. Hah!
* being permanently unemployable! once you have lived the above benefits for some time… you can never again go back to the land of job-keepers.
* taking the afternoon… or even the day off… whenever I WANT. No asking, begging or pleading to book a vacation day. Take it when I need it.
After 11 years of being self employed (along with numerous other stints throughout my life of self-employment – including my painting business which paid for my university education) – I can say….
… I am officially UNEMPLOYABLE!
And I love it that way.
If you’ve never experienced the raw passion that goes hand-in-hand with being your own business… it’s time to take action.
To find a system and a mentor (better yet – a TEAM of mentors) that want you to succeed.
To find a training platform that shows you EXACTLY what to do, when and how to do it.
And to find a cash flow system that puts SERIOUS money in your pocket if you use the formula given.
I have it.
And I would love you to have it to.
You can get started down the path for just $25. Complete with training, mentors, a cash flow system and the support team you need to get going QUICKLY.
Can’t even fill your tank with gas for that… but you can start a home business that INSTANTLY gives you tax write-offs and new income streams.
AND it gets you a team of self-employed mentors like myself that will see you through the transition from being a slave to others… to being in COMPLETE CONTROL over your own life and future.
Join me – it’ll be the BEST THING you do this year (well – sometimes those naps at 2:00 on a Tuesday can come close!)
$25 to change your life and give you the tools that will forever alter how you make a living.
Pretty smart investment if you ask me…
After all that, just commit.
I will help you go from there.
Have a great long weekend!