Halloween is just 10 days away, and is a fabulous way to have some fun in your marketing.
The best part about Halloween these days?
People spend a bundle on Halloween now! (it’s estimated the Americans alone will spend over $8 BILLION this year on Halloween)
Decorations – costumes – parties – Haunted Houses – Screamfests – Zombies runs – etc.
NOW is the time to make the most of the opportunity at hand, while having some fun with these ideas:
1) Get on Fiverr(dot)com and get a Halloween Cartoon made of yourself. It’s a simple, cheap ($5!), and a great tool to you use in promotions and on social media!
2) Go on Orientaltrading(dot)com and get some fun knick-knack stuff you can use as package stuffers, direct mail grabbers, gifts for their kids, or desk top toys
3) Have a Halloween party for your clients and prospects. These days, a party can be virtual easily enough too. Have a themed Halloween party with door prizes, contests, costume contest, pumpkin carving bash. Again – this can be done virtually as easily as in person (people LOVE sending in their pictures via Facebook!)
4) Have people send you their scariest experience stories. This could be nightmare experiences in buying competitive products (if you sell cars, as an example – who doesn’t have a nightmare story of a slimy car sales rep??!!) Best story wins a prize
5) Build a haunted house – donate the money raised to charity or food collected to the food bank (which means you can get some excellent free local publicity). This takes a bit of creativity, some time, and can bring you some exceptional goodwill!)
6) Give away Halloween themed kids colouring books via pdf or print (use as a lead magnet – or as a gift to clients and prospects). If they don’t have children of the right age – encourage them to share with their friends that do. Again – Fiverr has lots of people that’ll customize one for you for…$5
7) Send an animated Halloween video or email. Fiverr is pure gold for marketers that want simple and inexpensive tools like this. A quick search on Fiverr and you’ll have yourself an animated and customized Halloween animation to use with your clients.
8) Start a new loyalty rewards program – and kick it off with a Halloween theme. Everyone loves getting rewarded and invented to buy. Give them a fun way to collect double or triple points if they buy from you this Halloween.
9) Be like Google. You know how they change up their landing page for special occasions? DO THE SAME! Get a Halloween-zed logo done – or banner – or cartoon (see #1 above) and plaster it on your site and social media pages (of course – it should link to a Halloween themed special offer!)
10) Have a Halloween Themed promotion! The most obvious, of course. But do NOT discount this. For almost 10 years now I’ve used the Cash Flow Calendar as a tool to make my clients a BUNDLE using themed promotions.
Halloween is a fun time, and a great time to stand out from the others.
* * * * SPEAKING of Halloween Specials! * * * *
My 2017 Cash Flow Calendar is coming out SOON!
The biggest, bestest, and most profitable marketing tool you’ll ever have. For almost 10 years, I’ve helped people come up with profitable themed marketing campaigns using this tool.
Almost 2,000 different ways to boost your cash flow in 2017!
Not only will you get the calendar at 50% off for pre-order…
…you’ll also get a 3-part HALLOWEEN EMAIL CAMPAIGN!
I have a 3 step sequence you can email to your list (you’ll have to customize some of it to your list and offer (it isn’t customized for you – but the headline, social media snippets, and main story is done – you just need to add in your offer).
…you’ll get a 3-part Story Formula Playbook you can use to crank out some seriously profitable promotions to wrap up your year, and start the new year with a bigger bank account.
Well over 60 pages of pure gold, examples, and swipeable ideas you can use to attract new clients and boost your bank balance.
The NEWEST Small Display Ads 2.0 Goldmine! This gem is the key to generating a consistent flow of traffic and leads to your site or offers. Perfect for Google Display Ads, Facebook Ads, print ads, fliers and landing pages.
All of this is available in the Spooky Sales System Halloween Bundle.
The 2017 Cash Flow Calendar will sell for $97 (same as the 2016 version sells for now)
The 3-part email campaign sells for $750 minimum
the 3-part Story Formula Playbooks sell for $120 combined
And the Small Display Ads 2.0 package sells for $20 today
Combined, you get $997 worth of Ghoulish delights and money-making magnets…
…for just $59!
Grab this bundle here => http://www.spookysuccess.com
Hell of a deal – and a serious bonanza for any and all serious marketers!
The calendar will be out in 2-3 weeks, and the other bonuses will be in your inbox next week 🙂
Have a great day.